We are now offering accredited qualifications through the Award Scheme Development and Accreditation Network (ASDAN) training programme.
These nationally recognised qualifications cover a range of topics and aim to:
- Celebrate success
- Support personalised learning
- Provide opportunities for all to achieve
- Promote personal and social development
New – Start Date 28/09/2016 Personal and Social Development from Entry level 1, 2 and 3, and levels 1 & 2. Subjects covered will include:
- Healthy living
- Preparation for work
- Money management
- Personal safety
- Working towards goals
- Dealing with problems in daily life
- Managing social relationships
And much, much more……………..
The courses are flexible and tailored to your needs, interests and abilities.
Courses will be running in the centre on Wednesday and Thursday morning 10-12.30. You can attend both sessions or just the one.