Individual Support – Prices from 4th April 2023:
- 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday – £18.75 Per Hour
- Evenings (after 5pm) and weekends – £20.25 Per Hour
- Sleep-ins (from 11pm-6am) in customers own home or respite – Charged at minimum wage Per Hour.
- Mileage incurred during support will be charged at 45p Per mile.
Activites held within the way forward activity centre:
Monday-Friday for 18+ only
- Sessions between 09.30am-12.30pm £19.50
- Sessions between 12.30pm-3.30pm £19.50
- Full day session 09.30am-3.30pm £39.00
- If you are bringing your own one to one support worker they will be charged £1.50 per session. If you select an external session and you require transport it will be included in the session cost, your one to one support worker will be charged at 45p per mile.
- As well as the session cost some activites have additional costs:
- Community kitchen £4.00 to cover the cost of ingredients per session
- Bowling club £4.50 per session to cover entry and a drink is £1.50-£2.60
- Swimming group £3.00 per session
- Horse riding £12.50 per lesson (1/2 hour)